Dov Baron discusses the top 5 reasons people struggle to keep their top talent: 1. Your Corporate Culture is focused on people fitting in, rather than belonging Build a culture that’s around having people come in where they belong, rather than where they fit in. 2. Lack of cognitive diversity It is better to surround yourself with cognitive diversity, with people who can come forward with new ideas 3. They do not feel seen or heard Every human wants to be seen, heard, and valued. 4. There is no unifying bond of meaning We need a bond with the people we are surrounded with. We need to feel like there’s an emotional connection. 5. Lack of Love Every human being craves love and connection. It is an innate need to feel loved.
What You'll Learn
- Culture of Belonging: Foster a corporate culture that emphasizes belonging over fitting in, where individuals feel like they belong rather than just conforming.
- Cognitive Diversity: Embrace cognitive diversity within your team, as it brings forth fresh ideas and perspectives that can drive innovation.
- Recognition and Validation: Ensure that employees feel seen, heard, and valued, as these are fundamental human needs.
- Emotional Connection: Create a unifying bond of meaning among your team members to establish emotional connections and a shared sense of purpose.
- Love and Connection: Recognize that every individual craves love and connection, and fulfilling this innate need is essential for retaining top talent.
Choose Your Course Edition
About the Guide
Dov Baron is the founder and CEO of Dov Baron International. He is a preeminent expert in helping leaders create life-and-work meaning. His models and strategies of the Emotional Source Code and the Anatomy […]